Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Ethics & Boundaries

 Rules of My Road


Ethics and boundaries should not be defined from an emotional base. My definition of ethical behavior is based on experience and personal interpretation of the situations I have and will encounter. My boundaries can be penetrated and may need adjustment from time to time as I gain new knowledge and experience.

 

As long as each decision I make comes from careful consideration and an objective reflection, I need never apologize. I look forward to the opportunities life presents to explore multiple perspectives and to question my understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ethics & Boundaries

  Rules of My Road Ethics and boundaries should not be defined from an emotional base. My definition of ethical behavior is based on experie...